Monday 13 October 2008

Now how impressive is this! Not yet a week passed, and I' m back already.

Since I last wrote, I have spent a day in Bedford, oh all the glamorous places my job takes me to! It was interesting and, hopefully, useful though. Other then that I've mainly, and unsurprisingly, been trying to sort out the house. It turned out the shower leak was no big problems really, apparently we need to change the shower head. I do tend to leave that sort of thing to my husband, however much I feel I shouldn't fall in to the gender stereotypes, but I'm just rubbish at it. Anyway, after what I understood the floor in the bathroom is none to good and the water leaks through it, but no burst pipes or anything.

One of our stair gates is also up, although the lock isn't working properly so at the moment it's mostly hindering us, but not really stopping Alex. But my beloved has promised to fix that today, and he looked like he knew what he was doing, so I'm not to worried. And he has bought a new drill so he's enjoying himself no end. Alex is also very impressed with the drill, it makes loads of noice and quite a bit of a mess, and what more can you want?

Oh and I had a very exiting e-mail from the National Lottery; telling me to logg in to my accont as they had some exiting news for me! Oh very nice I thought, is it maybe time to hand in that notice? Or at least to treat ourselves to something really nice. I had of course forgotten my password, and I had to call up there costumer care phone line, and on the whole took quite some time. Of course I was getting worried, as if I couldn't get in there I wouldn't get my winnings, what a waste of thousends, maybe millions of pounds. Well anyway at last long I got in there, and they informed me they had transfered my winnings of £10 to my bank account. So I better stay put for a little while. Still, it's the first time I've ever won, and at least it might pay for the lottery tickets for next month!

3 comments:

LenaL said...

Alltid nåt, sa han som fick se Åmål!

Kram

Ulf said...

Nu börjar det ju bli lite mindre imponerande när det börjar bli en månad sedan det här inlägget...

Darrin said...

that's hilarious about the lotto! But well done you! I've never won anything on the lotto!